Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Deaf High School Student Research

Hi again, so I finally decided I wanna do a comedy-drama teen film. Drama overall is more popular amongst the majority of movie watchers, but also I think it better matches with the idea I have for my film along with taking the situations my character goes through, but with the addition of not making things overly dramatic which plays a part in the comedy of any average teen film.

I have also decided that I wanted to do some basic research on the deaf community and basic deaf terms so that I could bring you all up to par for when I start diving more into deaf culture and things start to fall into place for the plot. I also started to dive into more specific research on deaf movies, high school deaf students, and DeVia.
Here is the link to research along with an analysis
I can’t wait to get started on solidifying the plot and getting started on the meat of the project!

*Sources listed within linked documents

No comments:

Post a Comment