Friday, February 22, 2019

I'm back

Hey everyone, I'm Carolina Rapp, an 18 year old videographer.
Carolina Rapp from July of 2018
Sorry for the log wait but great news is I'm back, working on a brand new project! If you don't know about what I am referencing to or who I am you can check out my last blog from last year when I took AICE Media Studies AS level.  I have been continuously working on my videography skills for the past year. I am still in Cypress Bay Television, CBTV (my schools television production class/club) but now I am Vice President of the club; I am also still Aftershock (which is my schools weekly show) so I have been making new videos every week (not including all the videos I make for this course). Along with that I also have been fortunate enough to have boomed in my freelancing, switching from just videomaking to do all kind of graphic design and marketing work. I believed I have grown immensely since last year and hope to really prove that through my project this year.
This year I decided to do the movie promotion project! I know it encompasses a lot of different concepts in the marketing and creating of a full length film but I think with my growth from last year I can truly do some of my best work with this project. This time I decided to start thinking of some ideas in advance, so far I'm down to two. I don't want to cause confusion by telling you both so I'll let you know which one I pick by my next post, so stay tuned!
That's a Rapp on this post, till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment