Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Finished website

   Hello everyone, I finally finished the website! I had started working on it my free day last week (April 3) but I was finally able to work on it on my way back to South Florida. As I mentioned in previous posts I modeled it off of other teen film websites. Most of the teen films were created by big name companies who had their own websites and then had a page dedicated to the film but I decided that I like how it looked when all the content was simple and you were able to scroll through it all on the one page so I decided to do just that. Along with that I decided to keep the same theme of the poster with the website and decided to do some more drawings to use around the website rather than just pictures of the characters. I will be putting out the link of the website along with the finalized poster and movie trailers up on this blog at the week, I am so excited for you all to see them!
That's a Rapp on this post, till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment