Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Photo shoot

Hey everyone, today I was able to do a photo shoot with Dylan for the poster! But first a little context behind the imaging. Currently Dylan and I (along with another 38 CBTV members) are at a national competition in Seattle for Student Television Network. This week we will be super busy running around competing, going to workshops, and sight seeing. With that being said Dylan and I knew we would be extremely busy the rest of the week and decided to take the photos first thing when we had free time after checking into the hotel. We went up to the top floor balcony (accompanied by our friend Ricky who wanted to watch) and started taking pictures. I wanted (as I have stated in previous posts) the focus to be on Dylan, so with that being said I took multiple pictures of Dylan from different angles of him just looking straight at the camera. Also I decided to get some pictures of Dylan also pretending to draw in some of the pictures because I like the idea of pulling focus on his character in his element and hinting to what will be one of the main focuses in this characters life.  With that being said though I was looking over some of the photos and I'm trying to see if maybe I can make them more artistic. I will actually start editing a photo I choose from the bunch soon but not now because right now I wanna put my focus towards finishing editing the movie trailers.
That's a Rapp on this post, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment