Tuesday, March 19, 2019

starting editing of movie trailer

I know you must be excited to see the last blooper reel but I was not able to get the last of filming done today, I have started editing!

I know I originally said I needed to finish filming today but some complications came up with some of the actors and myself. Dylan and Dean are both in CBTV with me, and today in TV a lot of work came up due to our upcoming field trip next week to Seattle. We go to a competition held by the Student Television Network (STN) organization, which holds a national convention for a week where high school and middle school students get the opportunity to compete against other students in the country in specific film/TV production contests along with multiple skill building workshops. Due to this Dylan, Dean, and I were caught up with preparation in the TV room, not being able to film. Not to worry though because I spoke to all of them and we are planning to film this Saturday before we leave for the trip to make sure I am all set for when we are out of Florida. With that being said I decided to start editing both trailers to continue work but also to see if maybe there is any scenes or ideas that may come to mind that I didn't realize. Luckily then I will be able to cover it for our final day of filming. So far everything is looking great, I'm extremely excited.
That's a Rapp on this post, till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment